Watch 600 channels free without set top box

• Thread starter Unite3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 12,159
RE: दूरदर्शन की नइ तकनीक से बिना सेटटॉप बॉक्स देख सकेंगे 600 चैनल फ्री

Guys....Hindi is Rajbhasha not rashtra bhasha

It was rashtrabhasha once....but due to pressures it was changed to rajbhasha.........confirmed from Ph D lecturer of hindi

Guys we all know that the India is a nation of no of regional community and their local languages, but lots of countries from Asia & world are made forums in its country language.
Eg.Thailand, China Russia, Dubai, and lots more.
I only objected that the admin could not make the banned to any regional laungage of India.
Please friends visits the Asian countries forums sites.
U got this mirror on it.
Anyways the news of 600 channels are is good but only part of planning.because dd direct had promised in2008 to increase channels from48 to 120. They made 1st part to increase 48 to 64.but still no increasing from 64 to 120.
I thought that MB focused on its DTH system only. Because DVB T is only useful for cities only, they expand dvb t all over India up to 5 yrs decay

Does anyone think its going to happen? Never. If government does this, then what will happen to MSO and DTH companies? Why will anyone pay to them if they can watch 600+ channels including paid channels without any monthly fees? DD Free Dish will never provide popular paid channels such as Colors, Zee, Sony, Star Sports, English Movies channels, etc.

+38 for this

This is everyone know dthfan bro but they saying why can't we ask them when will start dvb t/t2 service? Please ask anyone when will start terrestrial service

Always give a summary in English while posting in other languages..

uru said:
Why anyone can't post Hindi forums in this site?
Admin please tell us. Hindi is our national language. So we can't tolerate this type of banning.
If you run forums for India &Indian peoples then Hindi is part of our forums.
Appo ellarum avanga mozhi la post panna, epdi mathavanga purinjukurarhu. Athanalathaan, clear ah mention panniruku, summary mattumavathu English la post pannanum nu. Puriyalana enna panrathu. Rules lin a click panni oru thadava padinga please...

THAKUR 4K said:
Make in indian language (digital india)

Hindi is indian first language created

Stop off-topics discussion
I will come back with data..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock