Saturday Jingalala Offer : Music Pack @ Rs.4

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
Jingalala Saturdays Offer, this week offer is, Music Pack @ Rs 4 for the 1st month, to avail the offer SMS ADD MUSIC4 to 56633,
Music pack have 7 music channels,
E24, 9XM, MTV, Sony Mix, Utv Stars, VH1 & Zoom,

2np4hQ2.jpg

[Confusion, IVR saying ten action @3. Please confirm] now saying about music pack and great for me i activate south pack yesterday and now this, match my perfect need.

Terms and Conditions

Tata Sky offers” Music Pack at Rs 4 for first month “promotional” offer on Music Pack– It’s a 1 Day Promotion Offer ("Promotion") offered on Tata Sky, wherein Tata Sky Residential subscribers subscribing to the Music Pack ("Music Pack/ Pack") on 27 April 2013 shall be entitled to receive Music Pack at Rs 4 for the first month of subscription, after the completion of first month, the channel becomes chargeable at Rs 25 pm from second month onwards.

All Tata Sky subscribers (hereinafter referred to as “You”) who avail of this offer shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:

Definitions : "Active account status" means a positive account balance in your Subscriber Account.

"Promotion Day": 27 April 2013

Music Pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock