satyamevjayate25.jpg

Doordarshan
satyamevjayate24.jpg

Star Utsav
satyamevjayate26.jpg

Doordarshan
satyamevjayate27.jpg

techfreak said:
You have captured both images in same time, thats just ousm. :)

Thank's For Notice That Work

Yes Bro

Both Images On Same Time Exclusive For You

So I Share Total 27 Images, Some Are So Emotional Also Pls Check Also....

Good update bhai.. :)

Balvinder_Singh said:
techfreak said:
You have captured both images in same time, thats just ousm. :)

Thank's For Notice That Work

Yes Bro

Both Images On Same Time Exclusive For You

So I Share Total 27 Images, Some Are So Emotional Also Pls Check Also....
Even i noticed that...but tell me how u did it ?
yes, u did an awesome job !

Aamir Khan’s Satymev Jayate debuts with 3.8 TVR on Star Plus

MUMBAI: Aamir Khan’s debut on the small screen, Satyamav Jayate, which got rave reviews on the social networking platforms, has earned a rating of 3.8 in the three HSM Metros (Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai) on Star Plus.

In the six metros (including Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad), the average TVR of Satyamev Jayate stood at 2.9.

The one-and a-half hour show -- which was simulcast on Doordarshan apart from other Star Network channels and ETV in Andhra Pradesh -– was launched on 6 May at the Sunday morning slot of 11 am.

As per TAM data provided by the channels, the debut episode scored maximum in Delhi (5.9 TVR), followed by Mumbai (3.1 TVR) while Kolkata touched 1.8 TVR.

In Mumbai, the show (dubbed in Marathi) on Star Pravah garnered 2.2 TVR. On Star Jalsha, the leading Bengali entertainment channel, the show just managed 0.52 TVR.

On ETV in Telugu (Hyderabad), the show got 0.88 TVR, while from the same metro city the show clocked 1.1 TVR on Star Plus.

In Tamil on Star Vijay (Chennai) it fetched 0.68 TVR. In Bangalore, where it was not dubbed in Kannada, Star Plus managed 1.3 TVR.

*Disclaimer: The TAM data used for the story is provided by channels and not by TAM.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock