Scanning All Available TV Channels on DD Free Dish

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

Today I took new connection of DD Free Dish for my house. I used old dish antenna and LNB of Dish TV and the technician installed local made set top box for DD Free Dish.

When he scanned for channels, the satellite parameters were as follows on the screen:

LNB Freq. 1 = 05150
LNB Freq. 2 = 05150
Down Freq = 03810 MHz
Symbol Rate = 29500 KBaud

When I checked DD Free Dish section on this forum, I found different satellite parameters list given in various topics and now I'm confused.

Did the technician use correct parameters to scan all available channels? If not, please provide me the up-to-date list of parameters which should be entered to scan all available channels on DD Free Dish.

Thanks.

Bro parameters are correct.
Other parameters belongs to dishtv to watch all dishtv fta channels on DDFD. You can search manually just do 22k on then auto scan the stb.

Actually bro 6 TPs are official on which 80 official channels of DDFD are available.
Other 3 are used for educational channels such as MHRD, Vande Gujrat.
and the parameters you mentioned in the first post are 100% correct so no need to worry bro :tup

^^ Thanks bro but I'm wondering why the parameter used by technician are not mentioned in those links?

Also if all channels can be scanned using a single satellite parameter, then why official Free Dish website and our forum topic is providing 6-8 parameters details? There should be some difference na?

if the lnb freq is changed to 9750 the parametors are changed 5 digit number
like 11090, 11470 ...etc etc

DTH Fan said:
^^ Thanks bro but I'm wondering why the parameter used by technician are not mentioned in those links?

Also if all channels can be scanned using a single satellite parameter, then why official Free Dish website and our forum topic is providing 6-8 parameters details? There should be some difference na?

Actually bro If we scan manually then we need to add all parameters (TP) one by one to get all 80 channels and if we do auto scan then all parameters comes automatically with all channels.

If I want to scan for any available FTA channels of Dish TV, what parameters will I need to enter?

DTH Fan said:
If I want to scan for any available FTA channels of Dish TV, what parameters will I need to enter?

Just Go to programme setup then auto scan then change the setting of 22k OFF to 22k ON then ok...channel searching will start.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock