SD South Base Pack Price Comparison In All Dth

This is the official website of adtv ... I dont know what is your official info link and one more thing plz update the all your official info link in the post#01 and that is DDF Rule also ... And the above link south max package is 160/m mentioned that is old price and new price is 171/month itz not update in the website ... So update your thread or not itz upto you ... Source link: airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs for South India ...

SaiLaxman said:
This is the official website of adtv ... I dont know what is your official info link and one more thing plz update the all your official info link in the post#01 and that is DDF Rule also ... And the above link south max package is 160/m mentioned that is old price and new price is 171/month itz not update in the website ... So update your thread or not itz upto you ... Source link: airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs for South India ...

done bro..
south Max - up to 150 channels - rs.171*+ Each South Language topup rs.21 = rs.192*/m - rs.1980/annually + 30days free.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock