Seeking Help selling "Nanna Prakara" Kannada movie satellite rights

• Thread starter venki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 5,848
hi how to contact amazon prime and zee kannada and colours kannada channels .. provide the direct contact numbers to sell the movie

no producer relative
I think you have to visit their office. These aren't the way to sell movies by call.
Colors kannada office :
JP techno park, 3/2, 5th floor , Miller's road , Vasanth nagar , banglore, karnataka 560052
Contact no : 080 4244 5222

Why is this user banned and why is there no mention of it on the banned users log?

I seen the movie 'Nanna prakaara'. This movie must be telecast in 'Colors' . Same time digital rights should be given to 'Amazon prime'. This is the way to get director recognized.
Else the movie should sell it's hindi dubbing rights. And it can be telecast in either UDAYA or Suvarna. By this way producer will be safe. Director will recognized based on the TRP.

Else Last option is 'Zee'. For 'Kenda sampige' purchased at 45 lakhs and telecast the movie less than 5 times. People never know that that movie is in Kannada. Same thing happened for many movies like 'my autograph'...

I seen the movie 'Nanna prakaara'. This movie must be telecast in 'Colors' . Same time digital rights should be given to 'Amazon prime'. This is the way to get director recognized.
Else the movie should sell it's hindi dubbing rights. And it can be telecast in either UDAYA or Suvarna. By this way producer will be safe. Director will recognized based on the TRP.

Else Last option is 'Zee'. For 'Kenda sampige' purchased at 45 lakhs and telecast the movie less than 5 times. People never know that that movie is in Kannada. Same thing happened for many movies like 'my autograph'...
Mostly nanna prakaara movie rights will buy Colors or Star Suvarna

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock