Good News Sentamiz Annual Recharge for existing sentamizh pack users at Rs.1299 (100 FTA+42 Pay Tv)

• Thread starter indya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 73
  • Views: Views 19,661
Unbelievable pack , DREAM pack. Includes Sun TV,Zee Tamil and many other Tamil channels, along with Star Sports 1,2,3, CN,Pogo,D-Kids, Discovery, Nat Geo. Only channels missing for me are Sony Six, and some English Movie channels.
Used to pay nearly 300/m for this, now just around 150/m. Savings of 150/m. Just Unbelievable.
Is it just a short term offer(for few days), or is this pack permanent?

Unbelievable pack , DREAM pack. Includes Sun TV,Zee Tamil and many other Tamil channels, along with Star Sports 1,2,3, CN,Pogo,D-Kids, Discovery, Nat Geo. Only channels missing for me are Sony Six, and some English Movie channels.
Used to pay nearly 300/m for this, now just around 150/m. Savings of 150/m. Just Unbelievable.
Is it just a short term offer(for few days), or is this pack permanent?
While dishtv is offering same pack at 2499, why d2h offer it at 1299? nearly half that of dishtv?

Last edited:
Are DTH companies fighting back the TRAI order and providing such good packs? Waiting for airtel to make the move. Airtel is too big a company to fail its users. I hope they get attractive packages soon.

IACdFxn.jpg
Kathir Bro, whether we can recharge for Sirapana Offer for Rs.1299 in Dish tv website through my login.

Last edited:
I counted the no. of channels in south flexi pack (old pre-trai pack), and found 200+ channels at just rupees 84. Surely they weren't offering thse channels at loss, so surely the actual ncf charges for 200+ channels is ₹84 or less. So current NCF charges of ₹130 for 100 channels is way too high. And it is this cost that d2h has reduced in the sentamil pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock