Shaitani Rasmein | Star Bharat

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 5,134

Starts 15th January | 10:00pm
wB2u8Ik.png

The show is based on Pratilipi FM's same title story. The story is very encouraging and making you stick to it, I've watched few episodes but, can't resist myself from listening it on Pratilipi FM.

Our Hatim is the new face of satanic Malik!​

Rahil Azam’s entry as the new face of Mallik promises to inject fresh intrigue and suspense into the storyline. Known for his compelling performances and intense screen presence, Rahil is expected to add a new layer of complexity to the character of Mallik.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's Episode is delayed.

Yesterday too it was showing same and episode uploaded this early morning. Today's episode showing same. These might be the possible reasons,

1) Some scoundrel element upload episode on YouTube and Telegram minutes after it start streaming on hotstar which results in low views on app and less rating on TV as well. This is happening with every other show.

2) They are not intentionally uploading online forcing viewer to watch TV just like Shrimad Ramayan (Sony TV).

3) The shooting and editing is getting delayed as it requires lots of efforts. Currently episodes are running for 1 hour special.

Last edited:
Episode uploaded few minutes before episode goes on-air.

As per a reliable source, “Deepali will play the role of a Pishachini in the show. She will be very powerful and strong, and will be a devilish character that will create a lot of intrigue in the story line.”

Talking about the show and his role in the Star Bharat show, Siddhant says, “The concept of Shaitani Rasmein is very good. The show is of the fantasy concept and is on the intriguing lines. My role is very powerful. The character is that of a devil, the main negative. There will be a turning point in the show with this track and entry. For me, after playing the powerful role of Tarakasur in Shiv Shakti Tap Tyaag Tandav, I pondered over what to do next. I wanted a role that would be huge and better. It will be a great journey being part of Shaitani Rasmein.”

Back
Top Bottom