share your DDF Previous username Sharing Thread

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 1,152
Status
Not open for further replies.
4040sm said:
i bought 4040sm Ahuja cassette amplifier from my pocket money when i was in class 10. Still working fine. It was my first device.

Thanx for the share bro :) .. But this thread is for sharing old usernames not personel devices names :shy ..

Vicky said:
If u visit my old thread/post means no need to visit just the joke of the day thread:lol:shy:D

Ill make an search tommorow :lol:d:d:hehe:hehe ..

this thread is unnecessary if you all could follow a simple template like below while posting in username change thread...

My Current name:
Requested new name:

by this way we can easily search/find which name changed to what... hope you guys understand, agree and cooperate... :tup:tup:tup

But madhan bro many members not using this template at the time of giving username change request .. So how we find that :huh ..

Sai Jai said:
But madhan bro many members not using this template at the time of giving username change request .. So how we find that :huh ..

why should we wait for someone to lead us.. why cant we bring the change ourself.. we can post in that template and begin it.. others will follow us.. that way we can keep this in one thread itself instead of running between two.. we can follow that from now.. i will update the first post of that thread now... :tup:tup

btw, forgot to close the thread earlier.. :shy:shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock