Shehzada | Kartik Aaryan, Kriti Sanon

Very lost hope on pritam Chakraborty too, I thought after raabta and Twist remake, I thought he surely do this well, only he was the who was giving soulful songs, but this 2.0 is same as a TYPICAL TANISHK BAGCHI SONGG 😭😭. Respect -75 Pritam Da, he destroyed his own song in minutes.
Song has been remade by Abhijit Vaghani, not Pritam. He probably wasn't even aware that his song is being remade.

Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket Free On PVR App/Website Only for Today
Promo Code - PVRSHEHZADA
Fo6Q0jQaYAEGAP8

Last edited:
I guess so much hype / importance giving to Overrated movie (AVPL), Hoping something change in the remake. AVPL Worked well due to BUNNY Mannerism and Attitude. I can say One Man Show.

As expected movie going to below average reason Allu Arjun and Pathaan (SRK).

As expected movie going to below average reason Allu Arjun and Pathaan (SRK).
Pathaan did injustice by reducing movie ticket price when a new movie released. SRK is a ungreatful soul. He forgot that entire bollywood and regional movie industry supported his release. He didn't need to do this. Bigger injustice was done by producers of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo why did you not hold Hindi dubbed version until Shehzada had finished it's theatre run. Why sell remake rights if there is no exclusivity?

Pathaan did injustice by reducing movie ticket price when a new movie released. SRK is a ungreatful soul. He forgot that entire bollywood and regional movie industry supported his release. He didn't need to do this. Bigger injustice was done by producers of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo why did you not hold Hindi dubbed version until Shehzada had finished it's theatre run. Why sell remake rights if there is no exclusivity?
Agree with all things but Where comes SRK. Its YRF decision and I clearly said SRK for lighting this issue. But SRK not in this issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock