Shipla Shetty approached to judge Sony TV's upcoming dance reality show!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,026

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Tellybuzz earlier reported about Sony TV approaching Geeta Kapur for judging a new dance based reality show.
Now, the latest we hear is that the Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty, who has earlier judged Star Plus' popular couple dance reality show, Nach Baliye season 5 and 6 has been approached to judge this new show along with ace choreographer Geeta Kapur.
Informs a source, "The makers have approached Shilpa Shetty but things are yet to be finalized. Apart from this project, the actress is also in talks for judging the next season of Nach Baliye."
Which show does she finally take up is going to be a wait and watch!

Shipla Shetty approached to judge Sony TV's upcoming dance reality show! | 29414

Thanks for the Share bro :tup What's the dance show name :huh

SarfaRaZ said:
Thanks for the Share bro :tup What's the dance show name :huh

Didn't confirmed yet but I want boogie woogie New Season bcuz, that's was only different show! Like no Hip-hop, locking, popping just Dance!

Oh so chances are high for Boogie Woogie :huh

SarfaRaZ said:
Oh so chances are high for Boogie Woogie :huh

Yes I think so but let's see sony is revamping its content but someone tell them please change their logo!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock