Discussion Should CNBC-TV18 Prime HD shut down?

Do you feel CNBC-TV18 Prime HD should shut down?

• Yes. Business channels don't deserve to be in HD and be paid for by customers.

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No. There is some useful content in this channel.

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Has anyone seen the TRP of this channel? It gets barely any viewers. My relative who likes to be up to date with stock market info only watches CNBC TV18. Also, there are many apps meant for this purpose. Ones that invest in stock markets are educated enough to use such apps.
This channel definitely should just shut down along with many other worthless FTA news channels and news channels which claim to be that.. you know who.

Voted for no need 😊😊

IMO not only cnbc prime for all English News & kids channels HD not needed in these channels content mode important than quality .. so not needed in my humble opinion 720p more than enough

Whereas Info , sports other genres need HD coz of it's equal importantance in quantity as well as quality 😊😊👍👍

Regards

In that logic Sun TV should start airing in 4K as it is the most watched channel. Sun won't do it as it's viewers mostly owns old CRT TVs.
CNBC TV 18 Prime caters to a audience that mostly owns 4K sets. Imagine watching SD channel on a 55 Inch 4K TV. In this day and age every broadcaster needs to move to HD and start downscaling to letter box for SD users. We are living in the world of 8K TVs now. Yet broadcasters are still launching SD channel. Even government is now holding broadcasters with their rubbish tariff.

Even Aaj Tak HD should shut down, this channel is total waste. It is airing same shows as SD feed despite announcing during launch that it will carry differentiated content too. Also most of the programs r shot in SD format thus making this channel Hindi Cousin of NewsX HD, if they were aiming at sprucing up revenue then atleast some investment should have been made in upgrading production equipment or producing good programs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock