Showcase HD 3 removed from tatasky

This means now only 1 Star Sports Add On Service will be available from this week onwards !! Tata Sky users may confirm the same...

Duke said:
This means now only 1 Star Sports Add On Service will be available from this week onwards !! Tata Sky users may confirm the same...

no :no

Still Showcase HD 1 and 2 available and next schedule of both add on service is 23rd January :tup

Is Tata Sky again facing TP space problem? Recently there was time when Tata Sky was adding HD channels in bulk and everyone was saying that now TS has no space problem.

But now to add one new HD channel, they had to remove existing Showcase HD channel. Does that mean they are again having space problem?

DTH Fan said:
Is Tata Sky again facing TP space problem? Recently there was time when Tata Sky was adding HD channels in bulk and everyone was saying that now TS has no space problem.

But now to add one new HD channel, they had to remove existing Showcase HD channel. Does that mean they are again having space problem?
If they add showcase people starts saying wasting of space on the other hand if they remove showcase people starts thinking it's in space problem. [emoji1]

BTW if you hv missed the news then they are already testing another pushHD

^^ I agree but I never complained about adding Showcase HD channels. As far as they add new HD channels, I'm OK with adding teleshopping or their own commercial channels. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock