Showcase LCN 280 Removing on 4th April

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 4,927
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 2 Showcase Channels Removing on 4th April

Already Showcase 1 & 2 Channel is Not Showing EPG for Tommarow.
So 100% sure that they will removing on Tommarow.

Deep.S said:
Already Showcase 1 & 2 Channel is Not Showing EPG for Tommarow.
So 100% sure that they will removing on Tommarow.

but what about Mega subscribers ? If they remove showcase then TS has to refund money. Isn't it ?:huh

bad news t s

showcase channels temporarily removing its again going to be added back from Gsat-10 by the end of this month..so guys dont worry for this Showcase channels

dipayan said:
but what about Mega subscribers ? If they remove showcase then TS has to refund money. Isn't it ?:huh

But As Per Their T&C
Tata Sky Ltd. reserves the right to add or drop a channel/ package/ service from any package and/or change the package rates.

no problem guys.showcase channels removal is temporary.they will add them back

Showcase channels are on TP 11590. As per the update scans, they have changed the modes of these channels. This TP is about to be converted to DVBS2. I think once that is done, all Showcase channels will be restored, maybe in mpeg4. Not sure why they did not shift these to other TP though as these are revenue earning channels.

2 Showcase Channels Removing on 4th April

jdrocks said:
Showcase channels are on TP 11590. As per the update scans, they have changed the modes of these channels. This TP is about to be converted to DVBS2. I think once that is done, all Showcase channels will be restored, maybe in mpeg4. Not sure why they did not shift these to other TP though as these are revenue earning channels.
Showcase on Tp 11630 H

Gssran said:
Showcase on Tp 11630 H

Oh yes, sorry. Maybe they plan on shifting these to 11590 after conversion to mpeg4 along with SC 3D.

My Guess they will add Showcase Channels from MPEG4 Tp. Soon after removal from MPEG 2 Tp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock