Good News Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se Starting From 13th March Mon to Fri 7:30pm

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 8,723
RE: Shrimaan Shrimati Coming Soon on Hapii (Barkha Bisht Sengupta could be part ot this)

shawl_who said:
shrimaan shrimati was my fav... back in d days :win

will be interesting to see, its new version :)

+1 .. 93-94 one of my favorite show in Metro .. In tamil it dubbed and named as "Thiruvallar Thirumathi" :clap:clap:hs:sp;) ..

RE: Shrimaan Shrimati Coming Soon on Hapii (Barkha Bisht Sengupta could be part ot this)

Already I posted

Link Removed

manu said:
Already I posted

That's gr8 but about Barkha is posted by me. Then, I was not able to find that Coming Soon details.

Sucheta Khanna roped in for Happii’s Shriman Shrimati

The upcoming comedy channel Happii is yet to be launched but has already become the talk of the town with its impressive programming line up.

The channel is set to recreate the magic of the popular comedy series Shriman Shrimati, with a fresh concept and cast.

We have already reported that Suresh Menon, Ami Trivedi, Sameer Shah, Barkha Bisht Sengupta, Divya Bhatnagar, among others, have been roped in to play key roles in the upcoming show.

Now we heard that actress Sucheta Khanna, who was last seen on popular shows like Lapataganj, Peterson Hill and many others, have also been signed for the project.

Our source informs us, “Sucheta will be seen essaying the role of Koki, which in the original series was essayed by actress Reema Lagoo.”
6c29fb248fe32db8c631bcf7c4b8b51a.jpg

www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sucheta-khanna-roped-happii-s-shriman-shrimati-170220

RE: Sucheta Khanna roped in for Happii’s Shriman Shrimati

Can't we have all updates of upcoming season of Shriman Shrimati in one thread?

Bapun Raz said:
Can't we have all updates of upcoming season of Shriman Shrimati in one thread?

Yes bhai :)

Hope happi hd Launch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock