Shrimad Ramayan | Sony TV | Sony SAB

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 76
  • Views Views: Views 16,263
Tata Play viewers can stream via Tata Play app and watch.tataplay.com.
97dqwww.jpg

Just finished with today's episode of Shrimad Ramayan. After watching this for 2 weeks without any disruption, I can say that whole crew has worked very hard to make this show. The unique faces justify the characters of this show. Shrimad Ramayan is indeed a very good show.
Also, this show airs for one hour straight with less ad breaks. Half an hour wouldn't give that much hype and TRP.

Just finished with today's episode of Shrimad Ramayan. After watching this for 2 weeks without any disruption, I can say that whole crew has worked very hard to make this show. The unique faces justify the characters of this show. Shrimad Ramayan is indeed a very good show.
Also, this show airs for one hour straight with less ad breaks. Half an hour wouldn't give that much hype and TRP.
It will air for ½ hour from 23Rd January
When Mehendi wala Ghar starts

Today's episode was good
About marich tarika.. even the Astra
Good VFX s too.. I liked it

It will air for ½ hour from 23Rd January
When Mehendi wala Ghar starts

Today's episode was good
About marich tarika.. even the Astra
Good VFX s too.. I liked it
VFX like that is not seen on TV shows. I want Sony to do Mahabharat next.

Can the @admin/mod or @iDJ please change the name of this thread to SHRIMAD Ramayan.. it's not Srimad!! It's श्री

VFX like that is not seen on TV shows. I want Sony to do Mahabharat next.
Sony already did Mahabharat (animation) which is much more detailed than other tv versions. Coming to vfx, sony did porus few years ago. Visuals of that show were good too

Back
Top Bottom