Signal quality of tata sky is not upto expectation

Status
Not open for further replies.
abhijjeet said:
Find you have channel number 157 and 674 is working OK without any freezing no need to visit technician at your promises

No bro.........I have no freezing on any said channel.

First of all do you know why the problem arises, its because they try to peak the signal quality of a channel (say101 or 825) which already have a good signal. That's where they lack. They should be peaking signal by selecting a channel with low signal quality. And that is what i did myself. And as of now getting 60-70 signal quality on average channels. Although it will decrease the 101 or 825 channel signal to 60-70, which was before 100. Do it at your own risk. I don't recommend you to do so.

First of all do you know why the problem arises, its because they try to peak the signal quality of a channel (say101 or 825) which already have a good signal. That's where they lack. They should be peaking signal by selecting a channel with low signal quality. And that is what i did myself. And as of now getting 60-70 signal quality on average channels. Although it will decrease the 101 or 825 channel signal to 60-70, which was before 100. Do it at your own risk. I don't recommend you to do so.
Don't jump to old thread bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock