signals increased for some frequencies

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
Today I notice Dish tv some frequencies signals increased a lot. I did nothing with my dish antenna. Some of the frequencies are as follow. It seems that they are shifiting old frequencies on new satellite before the launch of SES - 12 to replace NSS - 6.

12647, H, 27500
12729, V, 30000
12647, V, 30000

Yes Signals Increased even I noticed couple of days ago but SES - 12 is aiming to launch at 2017 and we're living at 2014 :hello

May be you r right. One thing is for sure that signals increased a lot almost double for some frequencies. These frequencies have now same signals level like the current frequencies on SES - 8.

Unfortunately, for us in Iran, the signals from NSS 6 have been reduced to ZERO because DISHTV has increased their beam on India so that explains why users in India are experiencing a higher signal quality boost. Only two frequencies are coming normally, rest all including 12688 V are zero.

Could you please tell me what is the signal quality for 11172 H 30000? So that I can get a better idea of what is exactly going on.

Yes the signals intensity has improved a lot now. I have also experienced the same.

there no changes in signal strength and quality .... its only imagine :no

uthamsangeeth said:
there no changes in signal strength and quality .... its only imagine :no

It means we're dreaming day night :huh

but my signals of above three mentioned transponders have improved a lot. earlier i was getting only 45 to 55% signals of these transponders but from last few days i am getting above 70% signals of these transponders.

here are snaps of these transponders with signal increase
te8e3u8u.jpg

6a7uzu4y.jpg

e4a8a9uv.jpg

remember earlier i was getting signals between 45 to 55 % on these 3 transponders and 62% on rest transponders.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock