Discussion Since DishTV was the first paid DTH service in India, how Tata Play captured the highest market share?

Reaction score
Since DishTV was the first paid DTH (Direct To Home) service in India, how tata play (formerly: Tata Sky) captured the highest market share in even after launching very after DishTV?

Coz, DishTV was looting customers,in 2004 when I purchased DishTV, dealer selled me by luring me with 3 months of maxi offer, also said that dd channels will be free for lifetime without any recharge but maxi pack stopped working after only 1 month and converted to basic pack, and dd channels stopped alongwith other channels after 3 months , I lodged complaint with DishTV but nothing helped ,then I could not proceed further for legal actions,coz of my higher education and my father was of ' let it go ' attitude. But
'I STILL CURSE DISHTV '

We had bought our first box in 2006/07 at around 8K with 2 month free.. dth was costly that time..cband has most channels in my home..

Back before 2014 Reliance Telecom has least subscribers but now same Reliance JIO is no. 1 in India.

JIO has made every Telecom Provider to cry and Tata Docomo to die 🫠

Quality and Quantity is that matters the most..

Tatasky/Play captured the spot due to their dedicated service and marketing.For Tataplay/Sky always coustmer is King.On the time of launch tatasky was premium Dth looking for only premium coustomers and later they lost many subscribers due to space crunch problems and less number of south channels.But after the Mpeg4 migration and Gsat10 addition made them number one in the market.Hardware quality is the best in the industry Still now

Tatasky/Play captured the spot due to their dedicated service and marketing.For Tataplay/Sky always coustmer is King.On the time of launch tatasky was premium Dth looking for only premium coustomers and later they lost many subscribers due to space crunch problems and less number of south channels.But after the Mpeg4 migration and Gsat10 addition made them number one in the market.Hardware quality is the best in the industry Still now
Most Valid Point bro 👌

Thier superior and unique features and easy to use mobileapp motivated customers to switch from Dish/any other dth to Tata Play.
Still the condition is same, Tata believes in Quality. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock