• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 6,720
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
In This Thread I will post pakistan Tv Channels Snaps Currently Posting 2 channels snaps more are coming soon

8 XM

8XM is one of the most well-known music channels of Pakistan. 8XM has a wide range of top rated TV programs which are watched and loved by millions of Pakistani viewers every day.

8XM mostly broadcasts live music shows, live concerts, Bollywood songs, latest Indian film songs, Pakistani pop songs, music request shows etc. 8XM is more popular among the youth of Pakistan.

xxiqf9p.jpg

5YwC7Qg.jpg

kqPBupQ.jpg

9fd8kjA.jpg

SvVdc0b.jpg

Aaj News

Aaj News provides round the clock news coverage from around the world. The superior news reporting comes with unmatched analytical strength provided by the most respected social and political commentators in Pakistan. Our mission is to dispense unadulterated information through easily accessible mediums.

As Aaj News was the first television network to have an earth station in Pakistan, it provides flexibility and control in responding to local and international events. AAJ News caters to all tastes by providing four programming features in the form of news, current affairs, entertainment and infotainment. It broadcasts directly to the AsiaSat satellite with a footprint of over 60 countries. With a vast amount of experience with the Business Recorder Group, AAJ News provides round the clock news coverage from around the world in collaboration with their partner news sources in more than 100 countries. Combining news reporting with analytical strengths provided by the respected social and political commentators in Pakistan, accounts for in depth and precise Current Affairs programs.

vAjk7nW.jpg

498wQKD.jpg

RYAvvBV.jpg

NQq8Tab.jpg

i2mnKLw.jpg

Nice snapshnts Rushil bro 1 question from where u got these channels snapshots are u getting these channels in ur area on cable ?

Some More ;)

A Plus

A-Plus is Pakistan’s first terrestrial channel in the private sector launched by SSI Group. A-Plus have since grown to understand and adapt to what the present day viewer need and would want to watch. After the record breaking success of A-Plus Network; the SSI Group once again is making its impact on the media industry by launching more and more entertainment shows on A-Plus channel, which is sure to raise the bar for Pakistani Entertainment Channels.

A-Plus core focus is on providing entertainment programs of international quality while being true to local standards and norms. Focusing purely on providing entertainment to the viewers, A-Plus will be launching many new cutting edge reality shows, thought provoking dramas, captivating soaps, glamorous magazine shows and upbeat musical shows.

Available on Satellite throughout Pakistan, their creative and dedicated team always ensures that their programming is in par with international content and to promote the local talent and the media industry. This channel does not only focus on the youth but for that generation that believes in good quality programming while not leaving the realm of reality. A Plus – a channel with a unique blend of reality and glamour which is surely to make every eye love it!

atXFjbW.jpg

kkWWnsO.jpg

ecuSKeu.jpg

jcTXmnQ.jpg

0Fzvt4H.jpg

Geo Super

Geo Super Live TV is a Pakistani sports channel based in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.It was launched in 2007. Geo Super is a private network and owned by Geo TV. Is a first television channel of Pakistanis and totally dedicated to sports activities sports.

SV6jaXr.jpg

838xGKs.jpg

GfCSoBf.jpg

LLFPhnM.jpg

IQ1lGvq.jpg

VGgpnv1.jpg

Ary Digital

ARY Digital, a subsidiary of the ARY Group, is a popular Pakistani television network available in Pakistan, the Middle East, North America and Europe.

wBXEe6O.jpg

HUv8MaB.jpg

h7BOo9r.jpg

7ghq8Xy.jpg

Hrx3Ok2.jpg

bmlXQjZ.jpg

owNNX49.jpg

JitendraKumar said:
Nice snapshnts Rushil bro 1 question from where u got these channels snapshots are u getting these channels in ur area on cable ?

getting it through each channel's online streaming website and it is only working when i am changing my vpn to pakistan server :k:shy

Superb Snapshots @Rushil bro nd Good Share :tup:tup

Rushil.D said:
getting it through each channel's online streaming website and it is only working when i am changing my vpn to pakistan server :k:shy

Ok thanks for the info bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom