software version in my sd box 1111 n

hi sadiq bro.............i understand rules n i know i have to follow the rules as i m using this forum so i need to follow the rules......i cannot make my rules in others' forum.

i dint make a summary of that as this is of no use. that was totally useless. i just asked which tv u have n of how many inches n how is the quality of d2h in that. so i don't think for that i shud have written in english.

prateek1987 said:
i just asked which tv u have n of how many inches n how is the quality of d2h in that. so i don't think for that i shud have written in english.

You finally provided the summary after so many discussions.. thanks for that..

bro......true.......had i not provided the summary then also users wud have easily understood it bcoz it is not so hard to understand as more than 50% were in english only

n bro in future also i ll write a summary in english if it is worth to provide that n if it useless than there is of no use.......as u can see i asked it personally.....still u r right whether it is useless or not but summary shud have been there......

prateek1987 said:
n bro in future also i ll write a summary in english if it is worth to provide that n if it useless than there is of no use.......as u can see i asked it personally.....still u r right whether it is useless or not but summary shud have been there......

First of all no need of discussing useless things bro.. And if you want to ask personally, use PM or Email option.. No need to ask in public where everyone will be eager to understand what it is and will fail to understand that it is useless (like me)..

SD product provide by Videocon d2h to its customers see images on google

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock