Some changes with the Showcase channels

Just now I contact to CC and they told me Tata Sky is in talk with MSM and PIX HD will be added soon.:sp:eek:hya

Image_22.png

:sp :sp :sp :sp :sp :sp

Karan Rockz said:
Just now I contact to CC and they told me Tata Sky is in talk with MSM and PIX HD will be added soon.:sp:eek:hya

:sp :sp :sp :sp :sp :sp

Does soon mean Today ??

Karan Rockz said:
May be in this month.:sp

Oh ....disappointing .... will have to watch dutch vs chile & croatia vs mex on PIX SD ....Can't really blame TS ..... Sony launched PIX HD way too close to the world cup for it to be available on most DTH's .... World Cup on PIX was have been ideal launchpad ....But I am hoping against hope for PIX HD addition on TS today before the match @ 9.30 pm

Freakme said:
Oh ....disappointing .... will have to watch dutch vs chile & croatia vs mex on PIX SD ....Can't really blame TS ..... Sony launched PIX HD way too close to the world cup for it to be available on most DTH's .... World Cup on PIX was have been ideal launchpad ....But I am hoping against hope for PIX HD addition on TS today before the match @ 9.30 pm

I don't think they will add for Fifa wc,if they didn't added Sony Six HD before NZ series then how can we expect pix HD for Fifa wc.:(

Karan Rockz said:
I don't think they will add for Fifa wc,if they didn't added Sony Six HD before NZ series then how can we expect pix HD for Fifa wc.:(

You can't imagine comparing NZ vs IND with FIFA WC ..... But you never know Indian Broadcasters are apathetic to all sports except Cricket :clap

Freakme said:
You can't imagine comparing NZ vs IND with FIFA WC ..... But you never know Indian Broadcasters are apathetic to all sports except Cricket :clap

But no chance for today,:(
they will not add PIX HD today.:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock