Some Channels LCN.going to Change

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,559
praveenpersonel said:
As per my Sources tamil channel Puthuyugam will be available on Videocon D2h platform from 15th december 12:00 am onwards.

Praveen: Any news why Puthu Yugam not added today? What is your source (some of your relative working on D2H) is saying?

Sadiq said:
Praveen: Any news why Puthu Yugam not added today? What is your source (some of your relative working on D2H) is saying?

Broadcaster itself telling it will be available from 1 Jan 2014. Then D2h will never add before it. As the d2h has given confirmed date to broadcaster.

Cool Praveen... Yeah that is what our friend SARAVANA RAMESH posted. But since you posted from your source that it would be available from today, I asked you.. :)

Sadiq said:
Cool Praveen... Yeah that is what our friend SARAVANA RAMESH posted. But since you posted from your source that it would be available from today, I asked you.. :)

I am very angry on d2h. They are having space to add channels but simply showing that they are in space crunch. Today Rishtey channel added while it is in test feed itself. Videocon d2h concentrating only on hindi, devotional and matrimonial channels. :angry They dont show their interest on sports, english and regional channels. :wall:wall:wall

May be on the venthar tv launch date, adtv and sun direct will add venthar tv, d2h will gift us puthuyugam. Like they add raj digital plus on puthuyugam launch.

Just kidding

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock