Some Channels LCN Will Be Change on 1st April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow very good news for Tata sky users:eek:hya Excellent share Nilu bro:clap:clap

But they r changing LCN of 9XO channel. So does that mean dey will be adding HD version of dis channel also.

SPANDAN said:
But they r changing LCN of 9XO channel. So does that mean dey will be adding HD version of dis channel also.
No bro.....these changes only for vh1 hd n Nat Geo music hd..

Yessssssssss. Nat Geo People :hd , Nat Geo Music :hd , Travelxp :hd also coming. :eek:hya :eek:hya

shubhamk12:17joined the chat Good Afternoon shubham kulkarni, welcome to TataSky Chat support. Divya Gaddam 12:17You are now chatting with Divya Gaddam and your chat reference ID is 0000GaBESMKG6E1M. How may I help you today? Divya Gaddam 12:18How may I assist you today? shubhamk12:18Whay many channels LCN changing? Divya Gaddam 12:19Could you please elaborate your query? shubhamk12:19Is any channel coming on platform?Coz many channel saying they are going to change the channel no shubhamk12:19From 2marow Divya Gaddam 12:20I will be glad to assist you with that information Mr. Kulkarni. shubhamk12:20Pl Divya Gaddam 12:21As of now, no new channels are going to launch. Divya Gaddam 12:21However, the channel names are being changed. shubhamk12:22Then why are they changing the no. shubhamk12:23can you elaborate Divya Gaddam 12:24Sure sir. shubhamk12:24Ya please Divya Gaddam 12:25The Ten Sports channel has been changed to Ten1 and the channel number is 412. Divya Gaddam 12:26The Ten Action channel has been changed to Ten 2 and the channel number has been changed from 415 to 413. Divya Gaddam 12:26The Ten Cricket channel has been changed to Ten 3 and the channel number has been changed from 413 to 415. shubhamk12:26Then why romedy now,mtunes hd and mtunes and 2 or 3 more channels are changing their channel no Divya Gaddam 12:27The Ten HD channel has been changed to Ten HD 1 and the channel number is 411. shubhamk12:27What about above mentioned channels? Divya Gaddam 12:28As per the content provider requirement, the channel names are being changed. shubhamk12:29Just answer me for romedy now? shubhamk12:29Is romedy now name changing?pl dont give vague ans. shubhamk12:29Can i except some logical answer Divya Gaddam 12:31No. Divya Gaddam 12:31The channel name of Romedy Now will not be changed as of now. shubhamk12:32You dont have any knowledge about it......sad to hear that mam Divya Gaddam 12:32We do not have any update regarding the same Mr. Kulkarni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock