Some good European music channels

Better than get nothing. These are not receivable by dish moreover every year I have fear of accident of dish by strong wind now I am tense free, and I am satisfied by getting my dream channels.

vijay mahanta said:
Better than get nothing. These are not receivable by dish moreover every year I have fear of accident of dish by strong wind now I am tense free, and I am satisfied by getting my dream channels.

may be...

but the thrill of seeing signals of a newly tracked satellite, is just irreplaceable. :hello :c

May be.. But you know the future is of Internet tv. Its better not to wait satellites for years than no channels on it & not in range etc.

vijay mahanta said:
May be.. But you know the future is of Internet tv. Its better not to wait satellites for years than no channels on it & not in range etc.

:hehe, yeah.. :shy

6d31a7444937b1801ccb74ac7667a610.jpg

VH1 Europe

Dear friend if you don't mind.could you share IPTVlist text or m3u file with us...pm me please I will manage.from.there onwards...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock