some main reason i hate tatasky too much

• Thread starter rock
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,308
Ok for both of you-

Look guys! Everyone has a different taste and everyone's TV watching habits are different.I don't understand why is it so hard for people to accept this fact?? Its high time people realized that we are a small part of this universe.Tata Sky has so many users in the south means that their packages are quiet popular there.Just because 3 to 5 members don't like their south packages, does nt mean that their packages are bad at all!:whistle:

and adding to this mr rock definately has brain of rock, he needs to understand the term market strategy. each dth company has strong hold market which is primary market and less stronghold market called secondary market.tata sky has strong markets in delhi, haryana, gujarat, rajhasthan, orissa, west bengal, andhra pradesh, madhya pradesh, maharashtra, punjab while due to space constraints karnatka, tamil nadu, arunachal pradesh and few north eastern states, the channels count for such states r less and they r secondary markets for tata sky. above all these type of things affect people who like all regional content but many in south have a scenario where in family parentsb watch south channels while couples and kids watch english, hindi channels and tata sky fully justifies their demand but yes if u a ardent regional channel lover of tamil,telegu or some other regional languages,tata sky will take another six months to cover that gap.

and mr rock dont make lame comments against me without knowing any facts, i know marketing and technical facts very well adn its just few months more when tata sky gets more space and moves to mpeg4, noone would b even near to its competition. right now too despite space constraints,tata sky has maintained such great lead due to its commitment of great service and quality to people

tatasky is the best dth service from my point of view.It is expensive in package but the service provided by tata(sky is very good.I am using dishtv last 7 years and everytime whenever i recharge i face different type of problem.Now dishtv is increasing its price very rapidly and not a single package is a good package.All important channels are present in tatasky and no issue of recharge also.

well buddy dish tv and others give channels at little price but then their service is also bad , people dont realise this initially but surely many like u would realise it soon.its much better to pay little extra and get great service rather than paying low and getting bad quality. all people have to really understand quality comes at a price and tata sky has above all given quality at affordable price

^^^ correct bro..:up:
Some like Tata, others like Dish...
Choose wisely, Its your wish......:D

yes no need to fight for this...........:smiles:

please stop going against tatasky rock and stop praising tatasky namo narayan.........:dodgy:

u r again misinterpreting my points bcoz u have not read properly all my posts and thats why people like u just make absurd comments

ya i agree with u
sister
every dth has50%-50%
of good- bad combinations
the choice is urs...............................:D:D
nothing is best in the world:D:D

@"Namo Narayan & rock" Anybody here is welcome to praise or criticize any DTH operator, but it should be in limit.
Enough is enough always and hence may not be tolerated. Be in limit both of you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock