DDF Exclusive Some Sony Network channels are testing new logo and graphics

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiv Verma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 310
  • Views Views: Views 78,898
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic:-
At least now, Viacom18 channels have to revamp with a new logo, especially Colors TV. Colors TV has been using the current logo since 2016 and had a revamp only in graphics in 2019. But then, the graphics aren't that great and they are highly inconsistent in maintaining a particular graphics package. The current graphics design is not being used properly. Colors Kannada which revamps its graphics every year has better graphics than Colors TV. It's high time that Colors TV revamps or at least the graphics.

3D logos are not as much attractive as they were in early 2000s & पल (Pal) written in Yellow is hurting my eyes for some reason.
I am expecting Translucent white Logo for Sony's Sports Channels.

I actually feel like this is slightly off and weird compared to what Sony Pal has been testing. For some reason I think that Sony Sab’s upcoming redesign has something unfinished because the animations are jittery in some places. The way the show date and time animates (such as Maddam Sir) isn’t as smooth as it should be.

I miss the previous graphics of the channel such as Haste Raho India and the 2013 kite graphics. I’ll also miss the lovely H: ) logo which will definitely be scrapped with this rebrand. But as far as the new Sony logo animation is concerned, it’s on fire! :nj: :cheers:

I actually feel like this is slightly off and weird compared to what Sony Pal has been testing. For some reason I think that Sony Sab’s upcoming redesign has something unfinished because the animations are jittery in some places. The way the show date and time animates (such as Maddam Sir) isn’t as smooth as it should be.

I miss the previous graphics of the channel such as Haste Raho India and the 2013 kite graphics. I’ll also miss the lovely H: ) logo which will definitely be scrapped with this rebrand. But as far as the new Sony logo animation is concerned, it’s on fire! :nj: :cheers:
No. I feel it's more than good. Only one thing is instead of writing it in english font they should put it in devnagari. Rest overall theme looks exciting.

I am waiting for what Sony entertainment has in the bucket. Also finally a long due upgrade to their sports channels.

With the Zee Sony merger coming into picture and Zee completing 30 years, I won't mind Zee spending another few crores from Sony on network revamp. Anyway a lot of their channels are not in position they earlier used to. Sony team can take on the revamp activity.

No. I feel it's more than good. Only one thing is instead of writing it in english font they should put it in devnagari. Rest overall theme looks exciting.
You have hit the nail on the head! It looks weird in English. This is probably why I felt strange about it. It will definitely look better in Devanagari.

New logo testing only happened on Sony Sab HD coz around the same time Sony Sab SD had same old logo new logo bot testing happened by Sony

wgu6rZA.jpg

lbFwV3Z.jpg

I saw in the morning 4am sony sab hd with new logo on jio tv

New logo testing only happened on Sony Sab HD coz around the same time Sony Sab SD had same old logo new logo bot testing happened by Sony

wgu6rZA.jpg

lbFwV3Z.jpg
Off Topic Seeking Help-
Brother How Can I get this EPG look in my new Airtel connection . I am getting old Yellow Black rectangular EPG. I have HD Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom