DDF Exclusive Some Sony Network channels are testing new logo and graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed then.
Whenever Diwali will be celebrated in Mumbai, the logo changes will be announced on KBC episode airing that day..
I recently saw a promo on Sony Marathi. In that they saying विणूया अतूट नाती, आता नव्या रूपात येत आहे लवकरच... (Vinuya Atut Naati, aata navya rupat yet aahe lavakarach) english translation : Let's weave an unbreakable relationship Coming soon in new look

After Sony Pal and Sony Sab testing new logos
Sony Marathi Has OFFICIALLY HINTED at revamping

The ad said Hya Diwalit Sony Marathi Yet Aahe Navya Rupaat (Coming this Diwali in a New Look)

lj7bL0e.jpg

Last edited:
Sony Marathi Has OFFICIALLY HINTED at revamping
lj7bL0e.jpg

Last edited:
Someone watch Sony Marathi past 3 days episodes of night .. May be they've tested the logo or Graphics .

Man those Old iconic Blue and green Colour 😍......feeling Nostalgic.....used to watch CID repeat telecast whole day and even other shows and serials used to look damn good in those graphics....even it's music too

Yes it should return.....I don't like that 2016 rebrand much 😒
Which Music? 2001-2009 (2001-2004, First Era where Sony Used Different Colors in 2001-2004 Graphics, 2004-2007, Second Era where Sony, Max, Sab & Pix (Launched in 2006) used the water splash graphics, or 2007-2009, Where they used to show the Cubed Sony) Music Which plays in the end of the Sony TV Ident, 2009-2013 Music or 2013-2016 Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock