Not open for further replies.
Before this, sony pal was testing this graphics 👇
Noticed that Sony pal is testing graphics in same episode of TMKOC EP6
dscwg7b.png
rGpkybb.png
dwNG7aD.png
z9FbgWO.png
Z4fx3c0.png

They should change their sports channels' logo. It's the worse looking logo for a satellite channel.

The new sony liv style for sony pal looks amazing..hope they do the same for all sony channels

So Today Whole night I'll watch Sony Pal :em: Waiting for this Logo since years . Finally Sony Adopting it in Indian Channels. After Sony Liv .. Hope all Channels Rebrand with New Logo including Sony Sports Network .
Sony sports Channels Logo rebrand is must..

They should change their sports channels' logo. It's the worse looking logo for a satellite channel.
I think it is the worst sports channel logo in the history of Indian Sports Broadcasting..

Sony Pal is testing new logo and graphics at midnight. Yesterday Sony pal testing new logo and today new logo with graphics but after 1:30 am they change back to normal.

See below:-
Pjelhqv.png

Graphics 👇

Source
After sony zee merger, it would be great if they use this logo for rebranding all zee channels as Sony Zee!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock