DDF Exclusive Some Sony Network channels are testing new logo and graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think episode 53 or 54 but not really sure

Everyone I want your opinions…. Mr. Anita by Bachchan might launch the all Sony channel new logos…. What do you think?

Everyone I want your opinions…. Mr. Anita by Bachchan might launch the all Sony channel new logos…. What do you think?
Sorry typing mistake is Mr. Amitabh Bachchan

@Yuvraj Dar give your opinion

ufXFUSH.png

Anyone please translate what’s written in it

SET & Sony Marathi giving hints about revamp and other sony channels except Aath are testing logos and graphics. Hence it's my assumption that Sony Aath will going to shutdown in near time.
This means Sony Marathi will not get discontinued also then they will not close Zee Marathi because of Hype and Huge popularity of channel among Marathis.
Also Sony Marathi have big Reality shows and much watched by urban audience they can't close this channel, it's my assumption that in Marathi they will run 2 GEC that's Sony and Zee Marathi whereas Zee yuva can get shutdown bcz it have become movie channel now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock