DDF Exclusive Some Sony Network channels are testing new logo and graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only SET & Sony Marathi showing promos of channel to be revamp but other sony channels not showing any promo. Are in 1st phase they only revamp GECs?
Sony Yay also Upgrading 😅

Someone please clear it for last time it’s a humble request…. Sony max logo change tomorrow or some Sony channels logo change tomorrow?

Someone please clear it for last time it’s a humble request…. Sony max logo change tomorrow or some Sony channels logo change tomorrow?
COSO2SM.jpg

Finally SET INDIA Revealed its logo, if you see down

But surprised only SET INDIA has uploaded the promo which has new graphics package and logo
I doubt about other networks.......but let's wait 😅🙂

Source

Link to the video

Last edited:
all sony channels, but sports channels are not confirmed yet..

COSO2SM.jpg

Finally SET INDIA Revealed its logo, if you see down

But surprised only SET INDIA has uploaded the promo which has new graphics package and logo
I doubt about other networks.......but let's wait 😅🙂

Source

Link to the video
Slightly better clarity
3KM2EPu.jpg

Sony Tv new logo is only slightly better than the Wah logo. Otherwise the yellow colour is not that great…

Last edited:
Ex
Slightly better clarity
3KM2EPu.jpg

Sony Tv new logo is only slightly better than the Wah logo. Otherwise the yellow colour is not that great…
Exactly na.. they shud ve kept the logo Purple.. this is like a downgrade...
From what was good
Atleast sony sab looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock