DTH updates Some Sony Network channels EPG updated in Tata Play

Channel 128 Sony Entertainment Channel HD renamed a back to SET HD

Same goes for SD variant
+1 also updated. Actually that was confusing as it was long name so which was HD,SD or +1 to identify it was becoming difficult for viewers so they reverted back.

After this EPG update, though I was subscribed to Sony Six HD, it now shows on TV that I am not subscribed to Sony Sports Ten 5 HD. But the app and website show that I am still subscribed to these channels. Can't understand why.

After this EPG update, though I was subscribed to Sony Six HD, it now shows on TV that I am not subscribed to Sony Sports Ten 5 HD. But the app and website show that I am still subscribed to these channels. Can't understand why.
remove the channel and re-add

You have to readd the channels as the code has been changed so you've unsubscribed. After readding, In Tata play app refresh your account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock