Some Teleugu News Channels No Signal

Vicky said:
@maicherala bro,just now i am checked ,this 3 channels working for me & bro please check ur weather condition,if rain or cloud will not working

I got this issue from last 3 days especially at night time and i am also checking just they are fine.

maicherala said:
I got this issue from last 3 days especially at night time and i am also checking just they are fine.

bro,i think problem in weather condition,if possible please reset ur stb & try & also remove ur signal cable from stb & lnb & then plug & try :tup

First check the signal strength in that transponder by clicking the info button (for HD). If its ok contact customer care at 18002007575 and tell them to refresh. If no signal rotate the lnb slightly to left or right to get signal. If the problem still persist rotate dish . Dont attempt unless you have sufficient knowledge. I repeat, you can call 18002007575, they will sort it out in 24 hours time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock