Seeking Help Issue in getting signal

Sriram S

Reaction score
I recently changed my freedish set top box as old box is not working. when i was blind scanning for Channels I did not get any channels. after that I switched off FTA Only in the setting and Now i was getting signal and channels in Horizontal frequency of Sundirect TP , no signal from Vertical TP. As dd free dish Tp also Vertical, I am not getting the same. What might be the issue, i tried changing Skew angle of LNB but again no signal of Vertical Tp. what might be the issue. Is LNB fault or position of dish itself. Also my LNB is nearly 6 years old.

Your LNB is only 6 years old. I have a LNB that is over 12 years old and still going. Check all the wires again and if possible bring another stb from neighbours and check once more.

Simple check your LNB camera. If it good then you have to visit near cable dth technician.

They hardly charged 250 (mumbai). Extra for any epuipment fault.

Its not a lnb issue ..ithink it's tuner issues in stb ..plz replace stb ...
Yes, just a few days ago I also had a signal problem, after that I thought there must be a fault in the LNB, so I changed the LNB, but the problem was not resolved. After that it was found out that the fault was in the box and not in the LNB. The wire connecting the motherboard to the tuner of my stb was broken.

Yes, just a few days ago I also had a signal problem, after that I thought there must be a fault in the LNB, so I changed the LNB, but the problem was not resolved. After that it was found out that the fault was in the box and not in the LNB. The wire connecting the motherboard to the tuner of my stb was broken.
All the equipments need to be checked by technician.

check LNB Little by Little clockwise and Anti clockwise. In my Sun direct some new TP was not availed So LNB Skewed little by Little by looking Phone or TV 'So got all Tp ' use Vs finder mobile app . or Satellite director'

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock