Somes channels showing blank screen/no signal

sutharshan

Reaction score
Suntv not working, Blank screen only :angry:angry:angry

RE: Suntv not working

Working, but nowadays too much of freezing, blank screen for seconds happens more frequently. Audio volume also goes up and down. very worst and adhitya tv volume is too low compare to others.

nskaran said:
Working, but nowadays too much of freezing, blank screen for seconds happens more frequently. Audio volume also goes up and down. very worst and adhitya tv volume is too low compare to others.

Bro, u try to complaint this to cc.. superb customer service in dishtv if you complaint this you will get funny reply and enjoy your whole day..

I think all of our stb and tv are in problem dishtv backend is very fine.

nskaran said:
Audio volume also goes up and down. very worst and adhitya tv volume is too low compare to others.

Cn channel audio also not good bro :(:'(

&

Sutharshan bro please confirm is it channel working or not

Some channels like Kairali we.amrita etc have no signal

neons said:
Some channels like Kairali we.amrita etc have no signal

Ok bro,for me when change the hd channels means showing no signal after 2 to 3 second working fine:-/

bro.......it also happen to me in hd also. 5 sec. 301 error and then channel start. is it probelm from dish tv end?????????????

rajkhushi001 said:
bro.......it also happen to me in hd also. 5 sec. 301 error and then channel start. is it probelm from dish tv end?????????????
Check wire connected to STB is not loose..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock