Something New is coming soon

Rom1moR said:
Dishtv not just added those channels in bunch but also changed software which u r gettin to see now.. before that dishtv had around 120 channels like play tv,zee Arabia ..
Yes remember those days when dishtv had mainly koun stb & old software, & these days dishtv didn't had star & Sony channels, at that time dishtv was providing zee Arabia, siti, filmazia, goal tv, play, ary, zee Kashmir/punjab, etc.

Mehran Butt said:
Yes remember those days when dishtv had mainly koun stb & old software, & these days dishtv didn't had star & Sony channels, at that time dishtv was providing zee Arabia, siti, filmazia, goal tv, play, ary, zee Kashmir/punjab, etc.
TCM..

I think it will be a service from dish tv just like tata sky comedy

As the chat is a humour

Also dishtv was first dth to introduce active service & they used to show cricket matches via zee sports, active service where users had option to watch match from different camera angles, dual language commentary, on demand highlights, players statics etc. & their was active service on Zee news also to watch news, top stories, world, weather, sports news at any time.

Mehran Butt said:
Also dishtv was first dth to introduce active service & they used to show cricket matches via zee sports, active service where users had option to watch match from different camera angles, dual language commentary, on demand highlights, players statics etc. & their was active service on Zee news also to watch news, top stories, world, weather, sports news at any time.

I am still missing the Active News Services. It was too informative. Why did they stopped that service all of a sudden.

In middleware's value added services like vod.. most of the times customer's interests,likes,dislikes,what he likes to watch,etc which he shares on various social sites helps operators to provide contents through VOD..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock