Sony BBC Earth HD added @ Lcn 955 on Sun Direct

• Thread starter Navi08
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 15,350
not info :hd channel bro they used to tell 001 channel number as :hd channels from long time back :s

amarnathkvk said:
Whenever I used to call customer care they will say sir including Info channel we have ::hd channel count plus info channel :D

But,The Previous Banner In The Info Channel Says"Enjoy Unlimited Viewing Of 49 HD Channels On Sun Direct"

If They Consider Info Channel As HD,They Might Claim Of Providing 50 HD Channels That Time Itself:huh

amarnathkvk said:
not info :hd channel bro they used to tell 001 channel number as :hd channels from long time back :s

So there is a Chance for rearrangement in HD section

Chezhiyan said:
If They Consider Info Channel As HD,They Might Claim Of Providing 50 HD Channels That Time Itself:huh

It depends on the person picking the call ;) Tech team dosent count info channel as hd channel but cc sometime counts :wall

Npnn007 said:
So there is a Chance for rearrangement in HD section

why bro :huh they should not do that :k it took some time for my grandma to switch between 960 to 800 after location change again I dont want to happen :no

I am expecting bulk of sd channels soon they sd users should get channels, as of now they can add 5 - 6 sd channels

Npnn007 said:
What is this Info :hd

??? Sun direct team have no info about this Channel

May be VOD.. March 19th 1 pm & 9 pm Endiran Movie will telecast on that channel...

b7ac8ef1ffb29637b92cc84eb5d44d3a.jpg

Udaya tv hd channel no. is 860 or 866?
In both the posters they are showing it is on 866. But in channel addition thread it is mentioned 860.

Shashank said:
Udaya tv hd channel no. is 860 or 866?
In both the posters they are showing it is on 866. But in channel addition thread it is mentioned 860.

860 bro... :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock