Sony BBC Earth HD &Sony BBC earth SD&Aradhna tv will launchig on 6march

Status
Not open for further replies.
SarfaRaZ said:
Sony BBC Earth Will be available on South Packs or not :huh

Gobinaath said:
BBC Earth Availablity in south packs bro ..

I did Call ROI CC and they told me channel will be available from value pack not sure about South region, I hope you get this channel in your South pack.

rahul1117kumar said:
I did Call ROI CC and they told me channel will be available from value pack not sure about South region, I hope you get this channel in your South pack.

Hope so bro thanks :) ..

When Airtel launched infinity pack everyone was worried whether they will add new HD channels to infinity pack... good news is they are adding all the newly added channels to infinity pack..Airtel is keeping its promise

nithinricks85 said:
When Airtel launched infinity pack everyone was worried whether they will add new HD channels to infinity pack... good news is they are adding all the newly added channels to infinity pack..Airtel is keeping its promise
Yes bro.. that was the major concern of infinity. Now that they are adding all channels, infinity have become even more worth. Happy to choose infinity..

Ritesh said:
Yes bro.. that was the major concern of infinity. Now that they are adding all channels, infinity have become even more worth. Happy to choose infinity..

Yeah

nithinricks85 said:
We aren't 100% sure yet [emoji40]

Aradana TV One more Telugu Christian channel, may be airtel gets some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock