SONY ESPN HD now available in HD PACK

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 171
  • Views: Views 16,739
I am still not getting it  :(   Called CC yesterday he said it will be activated in 10 minutes but it wasn't. Called CC again today he said to check if the channel was coming but again it wasn't ,after trying few more times finally he said that he has sent an email to somebody and most probably it will be activated in the next 24 hours. :angry

Finally after many emails and calls they added DD rajyasabha top up.
9b4f71c157585be0be98d5ca3e48fdc1.jpg

I want to sue ADTV, once again they proved that they are Robbers! I had DD Rajya Sabha Top Up in my account, I just checked and it isn't there anymore. I mean c'mon ADTV who steals a FREE TOP from customers and what are you gonna do with it? ADTV you better rob TP's from TataSky, atleast you'll get blessings from us :D

Drake said:
I want to sue ADTV, once again they proved that they are Robbers! I had DD Rajya Sabha Top Up in my account, I just checked and it isn't there anymore. I mean c'mon ADTV who steals a FREE TOP from customers and what are you gonna do with it? ADTV you better rob TP's from TataSky, atleast you'll get blessings from us :D

Agreed :wlcm

I threw airtel broadband out, once it became one of d most expensive internet provider in my area...
just sucking in more money...

I might have to do d same, with DTH, I feel, soon :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock