Sony espn HD will be added on lcn 238 price 60pm

• Thread starter Thread starter vikash 6827
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 82
  • Views Views: Views 17,426
airtel is so lazy.becaus tata sky changed epg at the morning but there is no news about airtel

Agreed.. in abt one yr... they ll be charging ua rs.1000.
Mark my words.

mithu said:
airtel is so lazy.becaus tata sky changed epg at the morning but there is no news about airtel

Not morning they did sharp @12:00 am :k

Sarkar said:
Average per capita income of France is $43000, Whereas in case of India it is $1600. So average france people earn 43000/1600 = 27 times more than an Indian. So going by this the price of 4 HD chs should be Rs 4032/27 = Rs 149.

So per HD chs cost should be Rs 149/4= Rs 37.

Now look how much you are paying :dodgy
Interesting economics there:clap 1st of all let me clarify I was comparing cost with middle east, not sure where France and its per capita income came from.
Watching an HD channel and that too prestigious tournaments like Euro 2016 comes at a cost and for few that's still a luxury in India

arijit007 said:
Interesting economics there:clap 1st of all let me clarify I was comparing cost with middle east, not sure where France and its per capita income came from.
Watching an HD channel and that too prestigious tournaments like Euro 2016 comes at a cost and for few that's still a luxury in India

France is an example of first world country. When I open World bank website France was in front of me that's why I take it.

Yeah you are correct bro :s
we indians are paying too much for TV subscription, Data charges, mobile charges but still these companies are singing same song that Indians are enjoying lowest price :angry

Sarkar said:
France is an example of first world country. When I open World bank website France was in front of me that's why I take it.

Yeah you are correct bro :s
we indians are paying too much for TV subscription, Data charges, mobile charges but still these companies are singing same song that Indians are enjoying lowest price :angry

Agreed! We pay high prices for everything. But I guess the percentage of high we pay for television services is still way lower than products like phones (specifically Apple), cars and even fruits! So I guess since we are not grumbling about these very high priced products we should be okay to pay a small difference for television services.

Guys it's just my thought not questioning anyone's opinion here.

Back
Top Bottom