SONY KIX AVAILABILITY ON RELIANCE DIGITAL TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sony Kix coming soon on Reliance Digital Tv.

mpvelu said:
There won't be any addl revenue for Sony. World cup cricket telecast in Tamil in Star Vijay was total failure. Sony Kix will follow.
Who said it is a failure? I watched all the matches shown in Vijay TV only in Vijay TV. Also the TRP of Vijay TV was very good during world cup and that news was posted even in DDF too...

This is not official fb page of Kix. So please close this thread Vicky bro. Sun DTH thread was also closed.

Prateek Marwadi said:
yup. only 2 languages english n hindi which can make profits in india in terms of sports' revenues.

bcoz hindi can b understood by almost 100 crores people.
So do you think that only 20 crore are there without knowing Hindi? Not like that bro. Most of the south Indian people don't know Hindi including me.

But let us not get into the debate in this thread since the debate will definitely spoil the thread.

Sadiq said:
So do you think that only 20 crore are there without knowing Hindi? Not like that bro. Most of the south Indian people don't know Hindi including me.

But let us not get into the debate in this thread since the debate will definitely spoil the thread.

please do not take me wrong bro.
i wrote on the basis of sony max n star sports 2 channels in hindi. thats it.

all the cricket sports events r being shown in hindi as well along with english n all the channels have taken the profits from that as well.

Bishnu15 said:
This is not official fb page of Kix. So please close this thread Vicky bro. Sun DTH thread was also closed.

Bishnu Bro,another source provide by Rahul bro :k

SONY KIX AVAILABILITY IN RELIANCE DIGITAL TV.

GOOD NEWS TO RDTV USER IS SONY KIX WILL AVAILABLE IN RDTV w.e.f FROM 7th APRIL 2015 MIDNIGHT@LCN NO 513 AND ALA-CARTE PRICE
RS 30/MONTH AND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN GOLD PACKAGE ONWARDS.:)

RAHULJAIN42 said:
GOOD NEWS TO RDTV USER IS SONY KIX WILL AVAILABLE IN RDTV w.e.f FROM 7th APRIL 2015 MIDNIGHT@LCN NO 513 AND ALA-CARTE PRICE
RS 30/MONTH AND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN GOLD PACKAGE ONWARDS.:)

Bro any news about Dish TV ?

Vicky said:
bro,i think all dth will add

I know about that but i am asking about addition date n LCN No. as he said this channel will also be available on Dish TV, Tata Sky, ADTV, D2H in his 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock