Sony kix lcn will be change new lcn 545

• Thread starter Thread starter vikash 6827
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 2,735
Harry.S said:
Sadiq bro u hav always a problem with my Threads & Posts.. It u didnt like them; then u can click on Report button..:huh :huh
No problem on your post. But just wanted to clarify that it will be available at 484 too.. You said it will be available only at 545. That is why I asked you about your source.

But I think you understood the last line in particular. It is the only problem bro. Members are posting the news with some efforts. But you are simply copying the news to other forums as yours. Anyone can send the SMS and get a confirmation. But who initiated the thought on you. It is this thread in DDF. By doing this way you are not respecting the rules of DDF and it's members who are updating such news here.

But those forum admins are happily accepting the news since they just want the news though it is a copy.

Harry bro. I already PMed you last time when you did the same and you said you won't repeat it again. But it is less than a week and you are repeating again. That is what making me to have problem with you.

I must agree that you have provided so many breaking news here in DDF and they turned out to be true. That is why you are now a dream star here. I know you are still doing such breaking news here. You have full freedom on posting those news anywhere since it is your news.

But at the same time you are getting many other information from DDF from other members. We are feeling bad in behalf of the members when you are taking out those news to other forums.

So let continue good Harry bro...

Back
Top Bottom