"SONY KIX" testing on Intelsat20 @68.5E

• Thread starter Thread starter shawl_who
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 59
  • Views Views: Views 10,142
I was just wondering, that this chnl doesnt have downlink licence, how ll they start dis chnl :huh

KIX cud be a premium english movie chnl, like HBO defined/hits, yet to be launched Star Movies Select HD :u

shawl_who said:
I was just wondering, that this chnl doesnt have downlink licence, how ll they start dis chnl :huh

KIX cud be a premium english movie chnl, like HBO defined/hits, yet to be launched Star Movies Select HD :u

They May Got The License After 1st Feb 2015,

Let's Wait For Official Release From MIB

shawl_who said:

I think they dropped the plan to launch Sony ONE and will use the licence of sony one for the Sony KIX.
Like Star Asha licence and launched Star World Premier HD........

channellover said:
I think they dropped the plan to launch Sony ONE and will use the licence of sony one for the Sony KIX.
Like Star Asha licence and launched Star World Premier HD........

cud be..

But may be @vadi bro is also correct, may they have got d licence already, for d month of february, and march release from MIB, wud have its name in it... we just have to wait for official release from MIB :tup

Vadirocks said:
In What Basis They Are Claiming As This HD Channel?

Ok Let Me Check Resolution Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ya bro.. pls check..
dont know why they re saying so... chnl doesnt have HD in its logo.

Back
Top Bottom