DDF Exclusive Sony Marathi HD to be Launched soon by Replacing Sony Ten Golf HD

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 7,268
Excellent as Sony Ten Golf HD has nothing much to show. Sony Marathi HD was urgently required. I hope the MIB gives clearance. For sure Dish TV will not add Sony Marathi HD even though it has Sony Ten Golf HD.
I was worried that Zee Keralam HD is already on C-band, while Sony Marathi SD has launched and HD is not even on C-band. This is good news. :tup:

off Topic but sony ten golf hd has been removed long time ago from Dishtv.

they might add Sony ten golf hd live channel content on Sony liv, just like Animax hd..

Realy it's a great news for Marathi viewers.
Finally much waited channel is coming. :kiss::tup:

But unfortunately when Star is continuously increasing their sports channels portfolio, Sony has started to shorten their sports channels portfolio. :angry::wall:

Realy it's a great news for Marathi viewers.
Finally much waited channel is coming. :kiss::tup:

But unfortunately when Star is continuously increasing their sports channels portfolio, Sony has started to shorten their sports channels portfolio. :angry::wall:
Star has many sports channels but not enough programmes.

But Bhai Sony Ten Golf HD was a useless channel So its good that they are closing it and replacing with a high demanding channel and Bro May Be In future they will increase their sports channels portfolio. And Also They already have so many sports channels so they are doing nothing wrong in it..

But Bhai Sony Ten Golf HD was a useless channel So its good that they are closing it and replacing with a high demanding channel and Bro May Be In future they will increase their sports channels portfolio. And Also They already have so many sports channels so they are doing nothing wrong in it..
I also wanted it from that time when they rebranded them. Nice to see that my wish is finally going to be true. I want more sports channel (obviously not for regional markets) from Sony as a strong competitor of Star Sports.

Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) is planning to shut down the only dedicated Golf channel in India Sony Ten Golf HD. The Golf channel will be replaced with Sony Marathi HD. The broadcaster had launched Sony Marathi, its first full-fledged regional GEC, on 19 August. Sony Marathi HD will be priced at Rs 16 under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) new tariff regime. Ten Golf HD was priced at Rs 35 on a la carte basis.

The Golf content will move to the company’s digital platform SonyLIV to cater to the niche audience. Sony had got Ten Golf as part of its acquisition of Ten Sports Network from ZEEL in August 2016.

SPNI to replace Sony Ten Golf HD with Sony Marathi HD – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock