SONY MAX 2 Added on LCN 173..

RE: Max 2 Added on LCN No. 173.

Great News :eek:hya:eek:hya

superupdate mani bro :clap:clap:clap:luv

Airtel Becomes 2nd DTH to launch Max 2

Good addition by ADTV, as the Sony Group has very good library of Hits from 80's and 90's. I too feel that PIX addition is round the corner with chances of telecast of some of the matches of FIFA World Cup, though the same could be telecast-ed on SET HD. About HBO premium HD Channels, they are likely to get more customers for HD feed then SD @79/-, so lets wait !!!

How 2nd dth anirudha & basil bro ?
it's available on d2h lcn 239

Prashanta said:
How 2nd dth aniruddha & basil bro ?

In d2h nobody is able to watch MAX 2, because it is not officially launched in d2h.

Prashanta said:
How 2nd dth aniruddha & basil bro ?

It available in D2H but right now it is just a showpiece in D2H as no one can watch the channel.D2H has added the launch but not launched the channels

Dish TV & ADTV both have added & launched the channel that's why ADTV is the 2nd DTH to launch Max 2

Yes, Both addition and launching is different thing if any DTH add channel but not activated it then its a clear waste of space and if any DTH not only add the channel but also launch channel then it will be a real launch from DTH side.

It is available in all base packages as of now.:sp

I think d2h's check bounced which it paid ti MSM.That's why it isn't launched.:D

It has the best pq which a channel playing old movies should have :luv

piinku1 said:
It is available in all base packages as of now.:sp

I think d2h's check bounced which it paid ti MSM.That's why it isn't launched.:D

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock