Sony max hd launch on 23rd December

• Thread starter Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 49
  • Views Views: Views 6,893
anikalra said:
I called them....
If somebody else can confirm I will feel a sigh of relief...
How can they add Kix HD as the channel has not been announced.
Bro max hd possible but kix hd no idea.

Great share Nillu Bro but I don't think that MAX HD would be launching on 23rd,maybe they'll share the coming soon promos of MAX HD on their social media pages and advertisement promos on TV,and they'll launch it sometime after that just my guess,btw if it gets launched on 23rd then it would be the best news of the year and let's see who'll clinch DTH of the Month this time with this addition :ohya :ohya :ohya :ohya

kumarvishwas said:
Great share Nillu Bro but I don't think that MAX HD would be launching on 23rd,maybe they'll share the coming soon promos of MAX HD on their social media pages and advertisement promos on TV,and they'll launch it sometime after that just my guess,btw if it gets launched on 23rd then it would be the best news of the year and let's see who'll clinch DTH of the Month this time with this addition :ohya :ohya :ohya :ohya
Trust bro...Confirm news

Guys, I think, its about Sony MAX and not about Sony MAX HD.Sony MAX has created movie festival "Superhit-Express" for airing blockbusters from 24th December to 3rd January !!
Superhit-Express-17-dec.jpg

Three things that proves that the image is clearly stating MAX HD launch
1.The Jee Ke Dekho tagline is of MAX HD not MAX,MAX has a tagline as Deewana Bana De
2.The teaser that Gssran bro posted some days ago has the same wordings(Shayari) as they have presented on the image
3.If they had to advertise about these upcoming continuous blockbuster movies then they might have started from way back,they'll not start advertising for this movie festival just one day before of it's occurrence,so 99% probability is that it's MAX HD only :k :k

Back
Top Bottom