• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 24,651
NKMIGLANI said:
Thats means they not launch max hd.
What u say gssran bro
Nothing like that bro, these are normal things in testing phase,
Even some channels test the slot with color bars only.

NKMIGLANI said:
Thats means they not launch max hd.
What u say gssran bro

:no:no its currently in Testing mode :k

My Dream Come True:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Any Official Announcement come of this channel

Sure Dish TV And D2H Will Add this Channel:)

I think, now very soon we will see the addition of ''Sony Max HD'' channel on TataSky, as now MSM & TataSky has renewed their contract in the light of new terms and conditions i.e. many things might be settled, like enhencement in the prices of Sony channels and quick addition of upcoming MSM channels on the launch day itself, etc. I think, MSM would have already done the agreement for the immidiate addition of their upcoming ''Sony Max HD'' channel on TataSky as they are already testing it, So its addition would be definitely dealt in this renewed contract, So, I think, within a week or two, MSM's new offering ''Sony Max HD'' channel will be exclusively available on Tatasky !!:):);););)

skm30 said:
I think, now very soon we will see the addition of ''Sony Max HD'' channel on TataSky, as now MSM & TataSky has renewed their contract in the light of new terms and conditions i.e. many things might be settled, like enhencement in the prices of Sony channels and quick addition of upcoming MSM channels on the launch day itself, etc. I think, MSM would have already done the agreement for the immidiate addition of their upcoming ''Sony Max HD'' channel on TataSky as they are already testing it, So its addition would be definitely dealt in this renewed contract, So, I think, within a week or two, MSM's new offering ''Sony Max HD'' channel will be exclusively available on Tatasky !!:):);););)

not sure , i think dishtv or d2h will be add first:huh

last week msm vs tatasky big fight for price
now how can exclusively SONY MAX HD on tatasky:p

But question that when max hd launch.while testing before 1 month.nothing improvement

NKMIGLANI said:
But question that when max hd launch.while testing before 1 month.nothing improvement

I am also very eagerly waiting for Max :hd :(

Off topic:
What about Sony SAB :hd??? It launch or not?? Eagerly waiting for watch Taarak Mehta Kaa Ooltah Chashmah in :hd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock