Sony mix on tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 13,443

oh great breaking news.thnx sir i really want to see it and finally added it.so in which ch. No it is coming now i am unable to see in music catagory...

remember i told u a long time ago that just like utv struck a deal with tata sky that as tata sky is in space crunch,it will remove one utv channel and add utv stars, sony has too struck a similar deal of removing one of their channels animax and add sony mix. utv and sony have best of relations with star which is a partner in tata sky

dino bhai you had told utv stars will get added both on d2h and ts and that news came true.also you told first tata sky will add sony mix and d2h too so soon but d2h first but good to know tatasky is also on the line. ;)

dino bhai you had told utv stars will get added both on d2h and ts and that news came true.also you told first tata sky will add sony mix and d2h too so soon but d2h first but good to know tatasky is also on the line. ;)

sunil1 said:
oh great breaking news.thnx sir i really want to see it and finally added it.so in which ch. No it is coming now i am unable to see in music catagory...
Sony Mix channel is added in testing phase ...
So time being it is not available to TataSky subscriber .....
They will add this channel later on (may be on 1st oct) ...

Bapun Raz said:

Yes! this time dino bro is bang on for both the news.
He deserve some praises from all members... :tup :tup

no other breaks these kinds of news on their forum.it is ddf that have dino,vikram like membr who break news before addition of channel.keep rocking

Back
Top Bottom