Good News Sony Pal completed 10 Years of Success

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 962
Sony Pal was a very good channel. I think the graphics of Sony Pal are the best among all Sony channels.

Today this channel has lost its attraction. Almost no viewership and only repeated shows being shown. Most of the current shows are repeated Many times on Sony Pal itself.
Sony Pal = DD Free Dish

I think the graphics of Sony Pal are the best among all Sony channels.
Agree with this at least as far as Sony’s Hindi GECs are concerned. Sony Pal was the first to tease its rebrand in October 2022, after which all the Sony channels rebranded. I love the violet and pink stripes and their smooth animation, far better than the previous and slightly outdated graphics package. Too bad this channel isn’t available in HD, though at least it’s 16:9!

I watch CID on this channel.. randomly.
. curious to know that why this channel doesn't telecast crime patrol? Anybody knows the reason?

. curious to know that why this channel doesn't telecast crime patrol? Anybody knows the reason?
Because this is a Family Friendly Channel.

Useless channel of useless network. Sony pal and Sony wah should be in guiness book of world record for almost 0 viewership. Until they get proper management team they will be struggling. Sony tv known for KBC and inaian idol Sony sab known for TMKOC Sony pal and Sony wah known for CID.

Use channel of useless network. Sony pal and Sony wah should be in guiness book of world record for almost 0 viewership. Until they get proper management team they will be struggling. Sony tv known for KBC and inaian idol Sony sab known for TMKOC Sony pal and Sony wah known for CID.
Sony Wah gets viewership from DD free dish

They tried in their early days, I saw the promo of Crime Petrol, CID, and KBC but they scrapped the two and only started CID. I guess some episodes of KBC were aired but Crime Petrol was cancelled.

I love the violet and pink stripes and their smooth animation, far better than the previous and slightly outdated graphics package.
Sony PAL has good graphics but they need to improve their advertisement. They started using old 'Har Din' graphics for TMKOC promos

IMG-20240902-191156.jpg

Back
Top Bottom