SONY PAL Will be Available on LCN 111 wef 1st Sept

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 6,879
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Bro,I am a D2H User.....and not possible for me to go Dish TV Zing Digita..In short Time,,so if D2H Provide some Odia Chanels

giriatul said:
But Bro,I am a D2H User.....and not possible for me to go Dish TV Zing Digita..In short Time,,so if D2H Provide some Odia Chanels

Then wait whenever they add any odiya channel you will get the info don't deviates the topic discuss only about SONY PAL :k

breaking news d2h will be rocking in september and october because 3 hd channels and 2 sd channels and many more channels coming soon and bang bang rocking d2h .

aaryan dhage said:
breaking news d2h will be rocking in september and october because 3 hd channels and 2 sd channels and many more channels coming soon and bang bang rocking d2h .

Provide valid and believable source. Otherwise the post will be deleted.

1)sony pix hd
2)mtv indies hd
3) & pictures hd
4) sony pal sd
5)investigation discovery sd

this 5 channels and many more channels are coming soon september / october .

aaryan dhage said:
1)sony pix hd
2)mtv indies hd
3) & pictures hd
4) sony pal sd

Do you have any source :huh:huh

aaryan dhage said:
1)sony pix hd
2)mtv indies hd
3) & pictures hd
4) sony pal sd

Please provide source otherwise the post will be deleted by tomorrow morning. We all know that your sister is not working anymore with D2H. So how did you get this news?

add Sony pal and & pictures 1st sept , sony pix hd and id add between 31st aug to 7th sept , mtv indies hd add mid sept (source : main dealer and distributor of d2h , mumbai)

Sajeed Ahmed Sajee said:
add Sony pal and & pictures 1st sept , sony pix hd and id add between 31st aug to 7th sept , mtv indies hd add mid sept (source : main dealer and distributor of d2h , mumbai)

Please clarify how did you get to contact Mumbai dealer when you are in Sri Lanka bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock